Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clothes make the man

I spent all morning trying to get Emmett to change out of his pajamas and go to the park with me. He loves his pajamas and was going to fight with every bit of strength he had. We started the process at around 9 and were finally out the door at about 10:30. Tons of fun.

When we got home he brought a doll up to me that he has and he asked "can we take baby outside?" I said sure. He said, "but baby is dressed in pajamas" and I said, well we can change baby's clothes and he said "we don't have any clothes that fit baby", and I told him we was right. He turned to baby and said "if I was your daddy I would let you go outside in your pajamas". Emmett wins, yet again.

A quick run-down of the pictures. 1+2: Emmett rode his pedal bike in the park for the first time last weekend. He can't start riding the bike by himself, but if I give him an initial push he can ride the two-wheeler until something catches his attention and he stops. 3: Emmett went after a friend in his underwear and rain boots on a rainy day. 4: Emmett found my glasses. 5: Emmett took his new cowboy boots out to launch rockets because they would send the rockets extra high. 6+7: Emmett loves mom's scooter helmet. He even uses it for safety's sake when doing sweeping on the sidewalks.







No comments: